ConnectSee what God can do through you
First Time Visitor
What to expect at River of Life Church?
At River of Life Church, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at River of Life Church. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last about one hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Teaching from Senior Pastor David Philips or a member of our leadership team.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Small Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at River of Life Church or connect with one of our partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Small Group, you can find tools for growth here.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend, newborns through 4th graders learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition. 4Real Youth features worship, discussion, and relevant teaching for 4th – 12th graders. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues kids and teens face each day.